- PRO AL-523 3 section Tripod Legs
- PBH-535AC Arca-type Dual Action Ball Head with Friction Control
PRO AL-523 Tripod Legs
At the core of the PRO AL-523 3-section tripod legs is a collar and leg-joint system that improves torsion strength and reduces vibration. It allows Slik to employ its exclusive Rapid Flip Mechanism (R.F.M.) which provides quick and easy one-handed operation when setting the leg-angles to one of three stable positions.
The all-aluminum legs have 3 sections that quickly deploy and lock using lever locks that are easy to operate with or without gloves. The PRO AL-523-BH5AC Kit has a maximum operating height of 77.5" and folds down to 26.2"
The center column has 4 important features:
- The thread post is reversible so it can be set to 3/8” or ¼ 20” male threads allowing it to work with any type of head without the need for an adapter.
- The column can be separated into two sections by simply unscrewing the bottom section. This helps reduce weight when needed and allows the tripod to be set to the lowest possible position off the ground.
- The column is reversible so the head can be positioned between the legs instead of on top. This lets you position the camera very close to the ground or provide a straight down view of your subject.
- Integrated, retractable hook at the bottom of the center column to hang your camera bag for increased stability on uneven terrain or windy conditions.
Additional features include a bubble level on the main collar to quickly set your horizon and an accessory port for extension arms that hold monitors, tablets, or other photographic accessories.
The compact professional SLIK PBH-535AC is an Arca-type compatible ball head designed for photographers on the go.
The 535AC features a slim profile, weighs 13.4 ounces, and includes a universal Arca-type quick release platform so you can use just about any Arca style quick release plate, L-bracket, and is even compatible with backpack "Clip" design plates.
It includes 3 control knobs to control the functions of the head.
- Large Lock/Release Knob to control framing
- Tension knob to control the friction of the ball movement
- Pan Knob controls 360° panning left and right independent of the ball movement
The lock release knob is also spring loaded. Simply pull the knob away from the head and rotate it to the desired position.
The head includes a single U-notch for greater flexibility of camera position. You can point the camera straight up or down and shoot horizontal and vertical frames.
The 535AC has a load capacity of 11 pounds and is capable of supporting full-sized professional cameras and lenses.
|Max Height (Column Up)||77.5"|
|Max Height (Column Down)||65"|
|Weight||5.2lbs / 2355g|
|Number of Leg Sections||3|
|Maximum Load||11 lbs|
|Leg Lock Type||Lever Locks|
|Leg Angle Adjustment||Rapid Flip Mechanism|
|Thread Post Compatible||3/8" (includes 3/8" to 1/4 20" adapter)|
|Quick Release Plate||Included - #6507 (618-822)|
|Warranty||3-year limited USA|