REFURBISHED - PRO AL-523DX Kit
- FACTORY REFURBISHED PRODUCT
- Kit includes AL-523 Legs and ABLE 300 Pan Head
- Max Height - 66in
- Min Height - 12.6in
- Max Load - 13.2lbs
- Weight - 5.2lbs
- Material - Aluminum
NOTE - This is a factory refurbished product and may show
signs of minor cosmetic wear. The tripod has been thoroughly reviewed by factory technicians and verified to be in like-new working condition. The product falls under the 15-day return policy and includes 90-day limited warranty against factory defects.
The PRO AL-523 tripod is a complete redesign of the popular PRO 500 full-size series tripods with new features, improved stability and function. At the core of the redesign is the new collar and leg-joint which improves torsion strength and reduces vibration. It also allows Slik to employ its exclusive Rapid Flip Mechanism (R.F.M.) which provides quick and easy one-handed operation when setting the leg-angles to one of three stable positions.
The all-aluminum legs have 3 sections that quickly deploy and lock using lever locks that are easy to operate with or without gloves. It weighs in at 3.8 lbs. (1710 g) while supporting 13.2 lbs. (6 kg). The AL-523 leg only folds down to 23 inches and a max height of 62.1 inches.
The center column has 4 important features:
- The thread post is reversible so it can be set to 3/8” or ¼ 20” male threads allowing it to work with any type of head without the need for an adapter. It takes less than 2 minutes to change and all tools and instructions are included with the tripod.
- The column can be separated into two sections by simply unscrewing the bottom section. This helps reduce weight when needed but more importantly allows you to set the tripod to the lowest possible position off the ground.
- The column can be reversed so the head can be positioned between the legs instead of on top. This lets you position the camera very close to the ground or provide a straight down view of your subject.
- Integrated, retractable hook at the bottom of the center column to hang your camera bag for increased stability on uneven terrain or windy conditions.
Additional features include a bubble level on the main collar to quickly set your horizon and an accessory port for extension arms that hold monitors, tablets, or other photographic accessories.
Max Height (Column Up) 66in / 1675mm Max Height - (Column Down) 53.4in / 1355mm Minimum Operating Height 12.6in / 320mm Folded Length 25.6in / 650mm Weight 5.2lbs / 2360g Number of Leg Sections 3 Maximum Load 13.2lbs / 6kg Leg Lock Type Rapid Flip Mechanism